Please make sure to review the information below.
Updates will be communicated via email.
Entry fees are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given for no-shows, cancellations, extractions, bad weather, etc.
Note: Failure to comply with the following rules will result in not being allowed to participate in current or future parades held within the City of Naples.
1. No Helium Balloons are allowed in the parade (for environmental/ecological reasons).
2. Maximum of two (2) vehicles allowed per entry. A vehicle pulling a Trailer will be counted as two (2) vehicles.
3. All entries will be evaluated for compliance with the parade Rules and Theme by parade organizers.
4. Entry may be denied based upon non‑compliance with the Parade rules & regulations and Theme requirements.
5. Entry will be notified if entry is not selected to participate in the parade.
6. All vehicles must be fully decorated on all sides (and participants must be dressed) in accordance with the THEME.
For example; if you have a vehicle with just a bow and streamers will not be allowed in the parade.
Entry's not fully decorated will be removed from the parade. Exceptions are Elected Officials, Marching Units
and other pre-approved specialty theme entries.
The following vehicles will not be allowed unless pulling a fully decorated float:
- Box trucks
- Enclosed trailers
- RV's; motor homes
- Commercial vehicles
- Moving vans
- Construction, maintenance, equipment vehicles
- Any vehicles not fully decorated on all sides
1. CITY ORDINANCE PROHIBITS ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
2. NO FUNDRAISING ALLOWED.
3. PARTICIPANTS MUST STAY IN THEIR ASSIGNED LINE OF MARCH OR WILL BE DENIED PARTICIPATION.
4. NAPLES ST. PATRICK’S FOUNDATION INC. DOES NOT ENDORSE THE THROWING OF ANY OBJECTS DURING THE PARADE.
IMPORTANT: Vehicles that are not in the Parade are NOT permitted in the Parade staging area. If participants of your group are meeting you at the staging area or being dropped off near the staging area, please make sure to inform them that their vehicles will NOT be permitted in the Parade staging area
The Naples St. Patrick’s Foundation Inc. is proud to organize and celebrate the Annual Naples St. Patrick's Day Parade.
The Parade is always more enjoyable to watch when the gaps are held to a minimum. We ask that each unit help us to achieve a “gapless” Parade. Any entrant that causes a gap this year should expect to be near the end of the Parade the following year. With respect to the community we need to make sure the Parade keeps a steady pace. This is for the sake of all involved – participants and spectators alike. Please make sure that all members of your entry, including walkers, are able to keep the pace of the Parade for 1.8 miles. If your unit is not able to keep pace you may want to consider transportation.
Gap Control and Safety Policies:
Forward movement maneuvers ONLY are permitted by the marching units. A spacing of thirty (30) feet between each unit will be enforced. All units are required to close the gap between participants when asked by Parade Marshals. At no time, will any unit be permitted to stop and perform along the Parade route. All special movements, acts, or demonstrations MUST be performed while moving forward.
No Horse trailers in the Parade. We will provide trailer parking information when we assign Parade position.
All groups with horses must have a plan in place to deal with the animals waste. No Exceptions
We reserve the right to place your unit/group anywhere in the Parade we deem necessary to make a more enjoyable Parade to watch.